Hello - Thanks for your interest in Dweller. Since you’ve already accessed our website, you know that Dweller offers a unique proposition for homeowners looking to generate extra income from their residential property.
Dweller builds and installs turnkey ADUs for either direct sale or at no cost to the homeowner under a 25-year ground lease. If Dweller builds at no cost to the property owner, we share 30% of the gross rent each month with you. With the remaining 70%, we cover our costs in building, managing and maintaining the rental unit. We also reimburse you for the cost of any shared utilities and we cover the cost of the incremental increase in property taxes. Please visit the FAQs page of our website for more information on Dweller’s unique business model.
We currently offer one floorplan at this time with a full bedroom, full bath, and combined kitchen and living area. The units are 448 square feet. Please visit the Our ADUs page of our website for more information on our ADUs and our installation process.
We are currently building in Portland, Oregon only, so if you have a specific Portland property in mind, please make sure you provide us the address in the contact form on our website so that we can review information about the property online, and follow up with you directly.
If you are outside Portland, we hope to be operating in your market soon. Since we have your contact information, we’ll make sure you receive all of our updates, including any plans to expand to new markets.
Thanks again for your interest in Dweller. We hope to be working with you in the near future.
The Dweller Team