Project Coordinator (Part-time)
Dweller is hiring a part-time Project Coordinator to help analyze properties for new accessory dwelling units (ADUs) and prepare and submit permit applications for Dweller ADUs. Specifically, the Project Coordinator will:
- Perform online analysis of residential properties being considered for a Dweller ADU;
- Participate in site visits of residential properties being considered for a Dweller ADU;
- Develop site plans for properties for which a Dweller ADU will be installed; and
- Assemble and submit permit applications to the City of Portland and other local jurisdictions for new ADU projects.
Project Coordinator may also be asked to help coordinate production of new ADU with builder and ensure that customer specifications are communicated to builder, and prepare site preparation and installation schedules in consultation with Dweller construction crew.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Progress toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in planning, business or other relevant field;
- A minimum 2 years relevant work experience;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or other CAD software;
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software;
- Willingness to interact with customers and partners on a daily basis; and
- Flexibility with changing work assignments due to start up nature of business.
Please send resume, cover letter and any work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.